Restaurant - Restaurant introduction
Restaurants at Onsen Papawaqa are located on the 5F and 6F.The Running Water Restaurant on the 5F has a slanting ceiling and a ladder spatial design to make individual dining spaces for families and small groups.Visitors can see views from both sides of the restaurant, including the mountain and river views.
On the 6F, there are Chinese and Western dining tables to meet the needs of different customers.Flying Cloud Restaurant (View Restaurant, 6F): breakfast, lunch and dinner areas Chinese: round tables, 10 persons/table, capacity for 10 tables (available for bookings by walk-in customers) Western: 4 persons/table, capacity for 80 persons (available for bookings by walk-in customers). Provide native and Hakka specialty meals.Running Water Restaurant (Fashion Restaurant, 5F) Capacity for 70-80 persons (available for bookings by walk-in customers)
- Please notify hotel staff if you are vegetarian or of any food you do not eat when making a reservation.
- Wine corkage fee service charge is subject to restaurant rates.
- An additional 10% service charge should be added to the above prices.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Ordering hotline: 037-941777
- Business hours：Breakfast: 07:00-10:00 Lunch: 12:00-14:00 Dinner: 18:00-20:30