Spring - Onsen Air Spa
Based on the natural mountain and river terrains, the outdoor pools and spas of the resort have different shapes, sizes and landscapes, and even their temperature. The naked spas are located in quiet and private places, and even the paparazzi could not sneak into the area to take pictures of KMT Chairperson Ma and other KMT mayors and magistrates. On the mirror surface pool in the outdoor spa area reflect the light and natural mountain and river landscapes. Rocks, trees, water curtains, falls, lights, torches etc., enrich the view in the spa area. The spa area has a foot spa pool for people to enjoy the fun of spa even when they are inconvenient to take a spa while chatting. There is a poolside bar to supply free mineral water for thirsty visitors. At the bottom of the spa there are lights. By the pool there are deck chairs and flush. Inside the water there are natural rocks. Swim in summer and spa in winter, Onsen Air Spa is the best place for you to have fun in the spa, to enjoy the natural landscapes, to listen to the running water, to watch the splashing, to see the mountain forest, and to watch the starry sky, either naked or with swimsuit.
- 07:00-11:00 & 14:00-22:00, Sun-Thu.
- 07:00-11:00 & 14:00-22:00, Fri-Sat, national holidays, and the night before long holidays.
- 07:00-11:00 & 14:00-22:00, Chinese New Year.
- Last entry is 30 minutes before closing: 10:30; 21:30.
- Swimsuit is available for purchase.
- Coffee, snacks and drinks are available from the poolside bar.
- The hot spring bath room and outdoor bath provide the exclusive “Snow forest” series of Taiwan incense cedar essence oil shower gel, lotion and conditioner.
- People who visit the spa without taking a spa should pay a cleaning fee , Off season: NT$200 , Busy season:NT$250 (may use the foot spa pool).
- Frolicking, running, underwater photography / videography, smoking, food, drink and pets are not allowed in the spa area. Do not enter spa area after drinking.
- Do not bring food obtained from the bar to the poolside to maintain water and environmental quality.
- Children under 115 cm must be accompanied by an adult member of the family.
- Swimsuit Area: swimming pool, cold water pool, hot spring pool and steam room.
- Naked Spa Area: men’s and women’s outdoor naked spas, steam room, and sauna.
Big towel、 anti-slip slippers、 shoe case、locker、make-up desk、tumble dryer、magazines、healthy drinks、 Taiwan incense cedar essence oil shower gel, lotion, shampoo, conditioner.